We are constantly adding new ways to use tokens on the platform. Here are the ones that are available now.
Buying board coins. Each board, when it is created, gets its own coins, that anyone can buy and sell. The price of coins goes up when people buy them and goes down when people sell. Coins reflect the value of a particular community and turn it into a kind of DAO. Coin holders can elect board administrators, receive a share of board revenues, and earn from board growth. You can read more about coins here.
Post rewards. When you really liked a post, you can send a rocket to this post. The rocket costs 20 tokens and boosts the post to the top. The author of the post will receive 10 tokens and will be notified who sent the reward. Board moderators will receive 5 tokens. Rockets are the best way to thank the author of the post.
Donates to boards. If you like a board and want to support it, just donate tokens to the board. 20% of the amount of your donation will go to the board moderators as gratitude for their work, and the remaining 80% will go to the board fund. Moderators can use the board fund to reward the most interesting posts.
Boards creation. Each user can create new boards, but you will need to pay a fee of 2500 tokens to register a board. When creating a board, you will also need to buy its coins for at least 1000 tokens, the maximum purchase amount is not limited.
You can apply to create a board at the link: https://main.community/profile/boards/requestfaq. To do this, you need to log in to the site.
Last but not least. You can just save tokens! The functionality of the platform, as well as the scope of tokens, is constantly expanding, so in the future you will definitely find what you want to spend them on.